
Hi-5. I'd never heard of them until last week. Ya see, every morning as I put on my make-up Ruthie-girl tries to shove me off my stool, so she can put her make-up on too. Yes, I know very sweet, but she just doesn't give up. So, I turned on the television to see if I could find something she might remotely watch so that I could get my make-up on for the day.
As I was flipping channels I ran across Hi-5. She loved it. I didn't think much of it until a few days later her daddy was flipping channels while I cooked breakfast and she once again was GLUED to the screen. So we have been recording Hi-5 episodes on our DVR for her to watch. She seriously doesn't move a muscle for twenty-minutes. And, that is SO not like her.
As I was flipping channels I ran across Hi-5. She loved it. I didn't think much of it until a few days later her daddy was flipping channels while I cooked breakfast and she once again was GLUED to the screen. So we have been recording Hi-5 episodes on our DVR for her to watch. She seriously doesn't move a muscle for twenty-minutes. And, that is SO not like her.
I really need to check into getting her some DVD's for the long car ride to see the Preacher Man's parents in a few weeks. I don't know a whole lot about this group, but it's a pretty cute television show. It airs on the Discovery Kids channel. And, it's real upbeat.
If you have a toddler and need a short break, check it out!
If you have a toddler and need a short break, check it out!

I'm glad you found something that worked. That is too funny that she loves it that much. How cute!
ReplyDelete~Kathryn
Looks cute! It's funny how she doesn't move during that show! haha
ReplyDelete