Sometimes my house isn't spotless.
Sometimes when Ruthie throws baby dolls everywhere I walk over them instead of pick them up.
Sometimes I don't put our drinking glasses in the dishwasher before I go to bed.
Sometimes there is more dirty laundry in the hamper than I am proud of.
Sometimes I forget to dust the bottom of our coffee table.
Sometimes I find raisins in the couch.
Sometimes I feel like housework NEVER ends.
I love to have tidy house. And, for the most part of every day mine is tidy. And, if I ever see your car pull up to my house during the untidy time of my day...well you can guarantee I am running around like a wild woman to put everything away before you get to the door.
I have to admit there are times when things are a little, er, strewn about. As I sit here I should be putting away extra pairs of shoes, putting toys back in the basket, folding laundry, and dusting.
But, I'm not.
Ruthie Jane is asleep.
Kenny is at the office.
And, I am having some "me" time.
And, I like it.
:-)
This is our little secert, k?
Thanks!
Dad.
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment