Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mommy Brain

Once upon a time, there was a mommy and a toddler. The mommy had a long day and the toddler did too. That afternoon after the toddler magically went to the big girl potty the mommy put her big girl clothes back on. After this task was completed the mommy left the toddler and went on her merry way. But then the mommy heard a frustrated cry coming from the living room. She peaked around the corner and said, "Try again sweetheart" because the toddler usually gets frustrated when she can't do something, like take her own socks off. However, the cry continued, so the mommy skipped merrily into the living room to help the sweet toddler girl. And this is what she found:





Actually, the toddler girl was laying on the ground trying to get up when the mommy found her. Poor thing....




I guess I was getting her ready for the gunny sack races!




Or maybe it was just "Mommy Brain".
Too much going on and not paying close enough attention.
I laughed hysterically.
Sissy-girl laughed hysterically.
It's just what the doctor ordered for a long mommy/toddler fairytale day!

1 comment:

  1. That is one of the funniest stories I have ever heard. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete