Friday, December 18, 2009

My Husband Rocks Friday


It's Friday and time to tell you why my Husband Rocks! This week it's through a song. Martina Mcbride (yes, I am a closet country fan) has a song out that as soon as I heard it, I thought of my Preacher Man. Here is the chorus, which is truly him:


And everyone who sees you
Always wants to know You
And everyone who knows you
Always has a smile
You're a standing ovation, after years of waiting
For a chance to finally shine
Everyone calls you amazing
Yeah
I just call you Mine


You can listen to the whole song by following this link.

For those of you who personally know the Preacher Man, you know he is the guy everyone loves to be around. He never meets a stranger. He is always warm and inviting. He always has a smile to share. He has a contagious laugh. He has a heart of gold. He would give you the shirt off his back, without even asking. He's confident, he's assertive, he's lovable, he's sweet, and well he's mine. :)


Thanks Preacher Man, for being my Prince Charming.

4 comments:

  1. Um, he's never given me the shirt off of his back before. I mean, I haven't asked, but you said I didn't have to. I'm kind of offended! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, ok Mrs. Smarty Pants! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet post & great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true and so sweet!

    ReplyDelete