Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Break '10

We've been Spring Breaking it these last few days and I am anxious to share our adventures. Since the Preacher Man had a small break from his mountain of theology books we took advantage of a hospital visit in the city.

One of our dear church members had a major surgery scheduled for Monday of Spring Break. So, we took a few extra days and did a few fun things. It was wonderful. Ruthie Jane and I had the Preacher Man all to ourselves. I think we could have used a few more days like that but you take what you can get!

I don't have a whole lot of time right now to document our visit to the city but I will soon! Stay tuned...details to come!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you were able to have some good family time! It's such a precious gift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there...saw you on the Back forty blog, by Mary Beth and had to pop by. I am thinking about redoing my blog and saw the links you mentioned. MB is a dear friend of mine...I have recently moved and miss her dearly.

    I hope y'all had a nice time together. My FIL is a pastor and my hubby talks about how busy his Dad always was when he was a kid. Time together as a family is so important.

    Bless...Shell

    ReplyDelete