I have been out of touch with reality for a week.
I have been to church camp.Normally, I have wi-fi during the week of camp. I love it because during Ruthie Jane's naptime I have more to do than look at four walls. However, for some reason this year the wireless didn't work in my camp hotel room. So, I thought I would give you a brief look at camp Ruthie Jane style. She seriously had the time of her life. She was surronded by thousands of students every day. And, she had twenty-plus people at her beck'n'call all day every day.
She's cute.
And, she knows it.
Rec Time!
Rue and her BFF for the week.
The Preacher Man.
This is Exhausted Rue.
She crashed.
Hard.
Every day for naptime and ever night for bedtime.
What a great week it was. This is Ruthie Jane's second year of camp. And, I think each year it gets better for her. My prayer is that when she is a teenager she still loves it as much! I pray she falls in love with the Lord and longs to spend a week away from the wordly amenities to focus on the Lord.

I remember being the little preacher kid at camp. Some of my best memories! My dad was the director and it kind of gave me the run of the place. There was one man who ran the concession stand and he let me purchase stuff with bottle caps that I picked up off the ground! Oh the days. I love them. Ruthie will love the Lord because she sees Him every day in you and her daddy.
ReplyDeleteHow presh. I love the last picture because I see there is no "NIGHT NIGHT":)
ReplyDelete