I have recently been given a new recipe. This recipe has become my new go-to meal. I absolutely love it! And, the Preacher Man definately is enjoying a NEW meal! The recipe actually calls for pork, but I've been using chicken. It's delish I tell you!
Now, you must try!
Luau Chicken
3lbs Chicken ( I just use 4 chicken breasts)1 can pineapple with juice
1tsp dry mustard
½ tsp ginger
2 tbsp brown sugar
1tbsp soy sauce
1tbsp cornstarch
While chicken is cooking, drain pineapple juice into saucepan and set aside pineapple chunks. Combine remaining ingredients with pineapple juice and cook over medium heat until liquid bubbles and thickens. Add pineapple chunks to met 10 min before meat is done. Five minutes before serving add thickened liquid to meat. Heat through and serve immediately.
4 servings

Chris LOVES pineapple! I will have to make this for him sometime. :-) Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete