Now, on to the winner.
I thought I would show you the process.
I know there are all sorts of random generators and such to choose a winner, but I chose to do it the old fashioned way. Drawing a name out of a bucket...
The results through pictures:
CONGRATS KEELY!
As soon as I get your info, you're prize will be in the mail!
Again, THANK YOU all for entering. I am so thrilled to have many new followers!

Woohoo........at least if I didn't win it someone I know did! Go Keely.
ReplyDeleteOh I missed it!! I have been having all kinds of trouble getting on other blogs this weekend. I think my internet is messed up!! I do already have that book. My mom in law just brought me one a couple of weeks ago. I need to try it. Congrats on your first give away!! I am so excited to have mine!!
ReplyDeleteI am pretty sure I will do it the old fashion way too...:)