
We had a great evening trick or treating with the cast of Toy Story 3. It was SO much fun and they looked DARLING! Here are a few snapshots from the evening. However, not pictured in the cast is Rex. He was there too!


If Woody & Jessie pose, they must hold hands. It's some sort of unspoken rule. Whenever we would ask these two cutie pies to "smile" they would instantly grab hands. Seriously, too cute for words...

The Loot.
I don't have any idea how many Weight Watcher points all this candy has in it. But, I do need to get it out of my house. NOW!

This year we did awful at getting pictures with our little one. This is the best one of Daddy & Jessie.

And, this is the ONLY one of Mommy & Jessie.

Again, great times! So blessed to have such fun friends to share times like these with!

Hahah! Just adorable!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteToo cute.. love the outfits.
ReplyDeleteSO darn tootin' cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the holding hands part! So cutie!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!! I love the idea of dressing up as a group.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable all the time but especially in the Jessie outfit. And, I agree. The holding hands part is great!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cutie! Looks like a fun night:)
ReplyDelete