Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wife-ing in the 50's

This is an actual article from Good Housekeeping. I didn't do all the marking on it, but you can see that it is very outdated. Boy, how times have changed!
It's kinda small, but I think you can click on it and make it bigger so you can read it.
Enjoy!


5 comments:

  1. wow! that is so crazy!!! Where did you find that?!!! lol, things have DEFINATELY changed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber!!! Your baby is precious! What a love.

    I've seen this article before--times have definitely changed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Hahahaha... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I printed this out for all of the guys I work with & they can't stop laughing. They're sharing stories of how this would go over with their wives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amber!! Hey girl! So glad you let me know you have a blog. I am usually much better at blogging. :) I had two Jack n Jill Sales back to back. DUMB!! We will not be doing that again. We are just going to stay in P town. :) And I was out of town for Spring Break. So that is why I have not been blogging. I am back though. :) I will try to post at least once a week. We will have an Easter post this week. :) ha!! Looks like you guys are doing good. Little RJ is getting SO big!! Cute as can be. Tell everyone hello! We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete