Thursday, April 9, 2009

Keepin' It Real

My friend Whitney tagged me to keep it real.

Keepin' It Real

Here are the real rules:

Take a picture of yourself right now.
No primping or preparing.
Just snap a picture.
Load the picture onto your blog.
Tag some people to play.





This is me Midday:


After wrestling a youngster to take a longer nap because she woke up half way through her naptime. And, I happened to fall asleep in the process too...


After I got a fresh hair-cut just a few hours prior.


And, before cooking supper.



I must say this was the best time for me to be tagged.
I feel refreshed, hopefully I look it....



















Now, I tag....


Cari @ The Natural State - show us a mom of twins


Kelly @ Mr. and Mrs. Smith - show us a real beach bum


Melinda @ My Life as a Mom and Wife - show us the wife of a youth minister and mommy


Verla @ One of Nettie's girls - show us the life of workin' with the public woman





Remember NO primping for this "glamour shot!"
You have to KEEP IT REAL!

3 comments:

  1. Seriously? Everyone is making me look ridiculous!!! Ca-yute hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I think you look great! Green is a good color on you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hair!!!!!

    ReplyDelete