I have been MIA for a while. I have been very busy. Where have I been you ask? Well, here are some quick pictures to tell my story (that is now a few weeks old):
A couple of weekends ago RJ and I went my terrific MIL to the big state of Texas to see my husbands Grandma. This fabulous woman is 94. She is in terrific shape and looks great!
This is RJ having a blast on the porch of the retirement center. All the old people LOVED her. And, of course she loved them back. She is a people person. Just like her daddy!
Then we went to the good state of Oklahoma to see my parents. We stayed fantastic week with them. One day while we were there I went with my sis-in-law and neice to a local park. Here's RJ chasing the geese.

We tried very hard to get a good pic of these two beautiful girls together. We didn't have much luck. I could never get them to BOTH cooperate.

I love this one. Ruthie Jane ran away every time we put her down. She was always on to something else by the time I snapped the picture.

And, here is the four of us, after a great day at the park!!

Now, here is good ol' Grandpa taking RJ for a ride on the tractor. She LOVED IT! And, yes she is still in her PJ's!

And, to end the weekend was a great shower for my best buddy. How fun it was to celebrate and see all her fantastic goodies for the soon-to-be-here baby boy!!
Ok, so all those events are what started my non-blogging mode. This past week I have just been lazy. However, have no fear. I will get better!!
We tried very hard to get a good pic of these two beautiful girls together. We didn't have much luck. I could never get them to BOTH cooperate.
I love this one. Ruthie Jane ran away every time we put her down. She was always on to something else by the time I snapped the picture.
And, here is the four of us, after a great day at the park!!
Now, here is good ol' Grandpa taking RJ for a ride on the tractor. She LOVED IT! And, yes she is still in her PJ's!
And, to end the weekend was a great shower for my best buddy. How fun it was to celebrate and see all her fantastic goodies for the soon-to-be-here baby boy!!
Have a great Mother's Day weekend!!

Oh that Ruthie Jane is a little LOVE! She looks so sweet in those pictures. She has the sweetest demeanor in the world. Love that baby.
ReplyDeleteAnd I look like I've had it! HAHA! Oh the looks of a preggy. ;)
Adorable pictures of Ruthie Jane. She is the sweetest little girl I have ever seen in my life! When she said, "Yes ma'am" to me at the shower, I melted. You are a wonderful mother Amber. You are a living example of the Proverbs 31 woman.
ReplyDelete