Now let me share with you the crafts that she and I have made this week. This is her very first Bible School. So, these are all WAY up there on the sentimental scale...
First, a sweet picture frame. I love the picture that is inside. So sweet. Around her mouth it looks a little reddish...that is due to the sloppy glue job her momma did on the back of the picture.
Next, a stepping stone. I thought this was a terrific craft. If you look real hard you can see her precious little handprint. However getting that print was pretty traumatic. If you know Ruthie she is a little drama queen. And she DID NOT want her little clean hand in that dirty cement!
And, last we have her new coffee mug. This is pretty cool because she drinks coffee with her daddy and Papa all the time! I wish you could see the mug better...it really is pretty cute!
Tonight is our VBS commencement. It has been a good week. I know Ruthie Jane has had a blast every night. She's making new friends and eating lots of chocolate chip cookies. VBS is all about the cookies, right?
Kidding...totally kidding. :)

Did you take the Boomerang Express? My niece's church did that vbs & she LOVED it. She taught me the songs when she was visiting. :-)
ReplyDeleteVBS isn't just about the cookies--it's the koolaid too. *wink*
It IS all about the cookies!
ReplyDeleteThose are so sweet! I love the stepping stone with her hand print. Great treasures to cherish!
Those are some pretty impressive crafts!!! She did a great job! :D I think she is definately going to be a crafter :) I love VBS and love how much the kids learn! Glad she's having a great time!
ReplyDelete