Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Here goes...

This is it.
There is no turning back.
The groceries are bought.
I am mentally prepared.
This is going to be a good Eleven Days...


My refrigerator is stocked.
All my goodies are gone.
It's nothing but fresh fruits and veggies.
I must say, my refrigerator already looks healthier.
Let's see if it works for me too.
Here's to Day One.
Everything just gets better from here.


5 comments:

  1. Wow! What an organized fridge! All that produce looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your fridge looks amazing! Wanna come to Virginia and organize mine??? ;-)

    Good luck with you diet! I've been working with a trainer for the last three months so if you need any pointers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I still can't get you to show up on my reading list ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I took a pic of my fridge, too!!!!! :) How's it going so far? I'm so ready to be SKINNY! :) Did you look at the church calendar?

    ReplyDelete