
Well, I must say "I feel skinnier already!"
Day One is done!
Day One is done!
This is what I had to eat...
Meal 1: cashews, cottage, cheese, banana milk shake
Meal 2: scrambled eggs, lowfat milk
Meal 2: scrambled eggs, lowfat milk
Meal 3: turkey slices, ham slices, fresh grapefruit
Meal 4: walnuts, pastrami slices, garden salad
Honestly, it wasn't too bad. I did get a bit hungry between lunch and supper. But nothing unbearable. My stomach was getting more impatient than my mind, but I survived.
And, I got to thinking...
This isn't so bad after all. For the next 11 days my meals are planned. I don't have to think, "What will we have for supper tonight?" I don't really even have to cook. Just cut and wash veggies and fruits. Before the week is finished there will be some cooking invovled but very little. It's kinda like a vacation from the kitchen.
However, I do love the kitchen. But, I don't love the extra poundage I have. Also in effort to get slim and trim the Preacher Man and I have joined a gym. It's kind of a hassle since we live 12 miles from town. But I know it will be worth it. This eating and exercise business needs to come back to being second nature. I didn't realize how far I had gotten after having sweet little Ruthie Jane. I mean, I knew my clothes didn't fit anymore but never realized just how far gone I was.
The Second Day is suppose to be the hardest. Nothing but fruits and veggies for meals 1-3 and meal 4 is a sandwich. I know that sandwich will be a treat by the end of the day! Woo-Hoo for weight-loss!

High five!! ;)
ReplyDeleteGood Job!!! You & the Preacher Man are going to do great on this AND you are going to inspire people around you!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm eating grapes as we speak. ;)
ReplyDeleteSounds good! Is there any limit to the amount of these food that you can eat? Can you put dressing on your salad??
ReplyDeleteSo curious!
Ok, there are no limits, thats the best part! and you can use a little dressing.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work! I hope you enjoy your sandwich!
ReplyDelete