What a great week filled with lots of fun and laughter. One thing I can guarantee when you get with my Preacher Man's family is laughter. They always have such a good time together! We kept very busy this last week. It was wonderful to see my husband after a week and be able to spend time with him not being preoccupied with the many demands he has! We did something every evening and I didn't get pics of everything...
But, believe me I got PLENTY of pictures! I went a little crazy with my sweet canon! We had a great time at the park towards the beginning of the week. I took so many pictures it was hard to choose which ones to post. So, here goes!
Sweet Ruthie-girl pondering on life......

Some sweet Daddy/Arugula time. Yes, that's his nickname for her..Arugula. I think we have been watching too much Food Network.

Ruthie in the middle of her running adventure. She's quite the little runner!

Me and the sweet pea after playing hard at the park!

Kenny and his parents. And, little RJ of course!

Our sweet perfect little family. I can't imagine life without them!

Rue wanted to touch every living creature. She tried real hard, but that silly glass got in the way!

I love this sweet picture of Papa and RJ. I love to see their reflections as they look at the fish behind the glass. So sweet!

Ruthie Jane was SO interested in every exhibit. She enjoyed the aquarium WAY more than I ever dreamed she would!

When did our little princess get to be such a big girl? Overnight, really!

I love this picture. The jellyfish look like they could pop out at you. Did I mention I love my new camera?

A great week ended with a great Nanny and Papa. Ruthie Jane looks worn out here. She was soo tired!

It is so wonderful to have such loving in-laws to spend time with. We had a fantastic week. Ruthie-girl was spoiled absolutley rotten. I guess she wasn't the only one though, her daddy and I were taken care of too!
No comments:
Post a Comment