Except for these:

Or these:
I can't decide which ones I like best.
I have never owned a pair of Toms.
I don't know if they are comfortable.
I don't know how they will fit.
I just know that I need them.
I have never owned a pair of Toms.
I don't know if they are comfortable.
I don't know how they will fit.
I just know that I need them.
And, I need them now.
Or I could wait until Christmas.
I dunno, I just need them.
Or I could wait until Christmas.
I dunno, I just need them.
Here's the TOMS promise:
With every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One.
So, maybe I am not in NEED like the children they are giving shoes too. But, I am in deep WANT. That's a good enough reason to get them, right?


Right!..and while you are at it, i say you get me a pair!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking I need a pair too! If not I sure want a pair.
ReplyDeleteOkay, so I checked out their website and I'm sold on the brown suede. I'm thinking birthday, or christmas too.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE LOVE LOVE my toms!!! They are super comfy. The website will tell you how each pair runs too--mine are true to size. I think you'll LOVE them too!
ReplyDeleteNeed..want...what's the difference? ;)
ReplyDeleteMy toms are too big. But I think I need these awesome ones. You get one color and I'll get the other!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love mine:) I'm definitely getting another pair. Mine are right on the size, but you can wash and dry and they shrink a little. However, if you're getting them now, think of wearing them with socks b/c it's going to get cold! Enjoy! Audra;)
ReplyDelete