
Our Women's Ministry at our church is currently hosting the ladies bible study, Stepping Up. I have done ALOT of Beth Moore studies, and I must say this one is my favorite so far! I absolutley LOVE it! It has been such an amazing study full of shedding light on the truth of God's Word.
I must say I am so excited each week to participate in such sweet fellowship with other ladies. All different ages in all different stages of life. It is so encouraging to see and hear from one another. Discussion is always great, and the video series has been a blessing too. We are currently half way through the study and I have learned SO much!
I would encourage any of you out there not hooked up in a bible study, or a church for that matter, to get plugged in! Find a church in your area and serve!
Below is the decor/yummies that I brought to kick-off the study a few weeks ago. You will probably recognize some of the decor from my hacienda...I borrowed it for the evening!

Ah, the yumminess of ginger snaps and pumpkin-shaped sugar cookies with homeade buttercream icing! I just can't get enough!

Well, I hope you each have a wonderful work week.
Enjoy your Monday!
..
I really miss having a ladies' Bible study. It was always very encouraging. I love the little message, "Praying that you would FALL more in love with God's Word" Very cute!
ReplyDeleteYou must be a wonderful pastor's wife! Kenny found a treasure in you. I love Beth Moore studies.
ReplyDeleteYum! I love making goodies for events. I have the Beth Moore study on Esther, but I haven't done it yet. I've heard it's awesome.... i shoudl start that...
ReplyDelete~K
We did Stepping Up last fall. Wonderful study! And, can you mail me a pumpkin cookie? My mouth is watering just looking at them?! :)
ReplyDelete