We had a wonderful time with our families, just not long enough! We are home, exhausted, and I brought back a few extra unwanted pounds....but besides that we are glad to be under our own roof tonight!
This is a short post, but lots of pictures! My family always has a time set aside for picture taking. It's quite a process getting individual families, grandkids, sisters, cousins, etc. but it is SOOO worth it! I love to look back at the pictures throughout the years and see how our family has grown!
Here is my family:
My Papacito & Mommacita
Mother/Daughter Pose.
Silly girls. Hopi has on Papa's jacket. RJ doesn't want to be still, she just wants to play!
My brother. Silly face.
Me, The Preacher Man, and Sweet Baby Ruth.
I love these people.
More to come on our Thanksgiving fun!

Thanks for stopping by, Amber! And I love your blog header! So nice to *meet* you.
ReplyDeleteAmber, you have the sweetest little family. :)
ReplyDelete