Monday, November 16, 2009

Torture

1With all this talk about Christmas lately, I've began getting geared up for Christmas. I know, just as you do too, that Christmas isn't just about presents and Santa Claus. But I do love to give gifts. I love to give them so much that it really doesn't do me any good to do any shopping early, because I usually give the gift within days of the purchase.

I have given the Preacher Man many gifts early for birthdays, anniversary, and even Christmas. I can usually talk him into giving mine early too. I just can't keep the suspense in.

I just don't hold out very well.

In efforts to get around the potential "Out of Stock" problem on Miss Ruthie Jane's Santa present this year, I ordered early. I am glad that I did, but it has been pure torture to not put it together and let her play with it. It's torture like I have never experienced before. I want to give it to her, but the Preacher Man says we have to wait.

This is what I have, packed-up, unopened, waiting until Christmas:


Her very first kitchen. I can't wait for her to see it under/beside the tree on Christmas. She will be soooo thrilled. She loves to cook her daddy goodies and watch him pretend eat them. I have a feeling there will be a lot of pretend meals coming from this sweet polka dot kitchen. Not to mention it matches her bedroom perfectly!

Don't you think the little stinker deserves it early?
C'mon we have to wait a WHOLE month!?

2 comments:

  1. DO NOT GIVE IT TO HER EARLY! (It is adorable, by the way.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get that at One Step Ahead?! It's soooo cute! I hope she loves it. (Like she won't....)

    ReplyDelete