Monday, December 21, 2009

Cookies for Santa

This year has been so fun getting ready for Christmas. So many childhood memories relived through my little one. It's funny how you grow up and kinda miss out on sweet traditions until you have your own child that you want to pass on those same traditions to.
This year we had an enormous amount of fun making Christmas cookies. Ruthie Jane had so much fun that she was disappointed when there were no more cookies to bake or ice. Here is our adventure of cooking baking one mess at a time!

Next, our sad depiction of cookie decorating. I must explain that I ALWAYS have Wilton icing coloring on hand in various colors. I could not believe it when I saw that I had no RED icing. So our cookies are green and white. Sorry Santa.
Also, there is no skill level when it comes to decorating cookies with a toddler. She tried to help so much.




There you have it, a sneak peek at our cookies for Santa!
And, we may or may not have eaten a few too!

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet little baker you've got!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Santa is one lucky guy--what great cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! How cute! You think Santa will share his cookies with me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous23/12/09

    my fav pic is the closeup with green icing on her face:)

    ReplyDelete