Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Early Christmas

Christmas is a little different this year. Since we've moved away from our families Christmas is a little tricky. We actually are going to have to get better at the whole Santa business when our little one starts to put things together. However, I think we are ok this year....

We did things a little early due to the fact that we didn't want to load everything up wrapped just to load it all back up (and more) unwrapped.



But, first a look at our Christmas clothes....



Sweet lil' Ruthie. She is truly a doll. I have to be honest with you, it was on a Thursday that I realized she didn't have a Christmas dress to wear on Sunday. Yes, I panicked, then went shopping and found the sweetest dress. The pictures do not do it justice. It is soooo cute!




Daddy and Ruthie before church. Silly girl....

The Preacher Man's girls!


And, then there were presents....
During naptime things looked like this:





Seriously, why don't they just put it together for you?


But, when presents were opened we saw lots of this:
(hand clapping, dancing happy feet, the works)


She was looking for Santa to tell him THANK YOU for bringing her a kitchen. She was SO EXCITED!


She looovvvesss her new baby doll.




It was such a sweet evening. This year was so fun! Ruthie Jane is the perfect age for excitement over the smallest things!

We had a great time with our little family. I cherish these sweet memories we are making!

4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Her dress is so classic and cute. What a fun kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous23/12/09

    what a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the excitement! That kitchen looks like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete