My parents cut this out of a newspaper this summer while they were on vacation. My dad brought it home and said it reminded them of me. I died laughing.
I don't know if you can see, but...
- the house is a total wreck
- the baby has a stinky diaper
- two kids are in time out
- the mom has a bullwhip in her hand
- the dad walks in with a nice suit on and asks, "How was your day?"
I will have to admit there are some days when this is how I feel. Although, I only have one child, some days are just hectic. The days that are the most hectic are the days when Preacher Man is gone all day. However, it seems that as Ruthie Jane gets older these days are few and far between, but I look at this comic and I can relate in some weird way.
No, I've never used a bullwhip.
Ruthie isn't old enough for time-out.
We have no real plants at home that she can overturn.
Sometimes she is stinky.
For the most part, this is not my life....
But there is part of me that can totally relate.
Anybody with me?

Yes! Hahaha!
ReplyDelete