When you have a baby doll peeking out of your handbag, you know you have a sweet precious one...

When your refrigerator door has the personality of a two year old, you know you have a wonderful blessing under the same roof as you.
Before being a mommy our fridge was pretty bare. Now, it's full of Ruthie and her friends!

When your treadmill serves as a coloring board and baby bed, you know you have a toddler...

When you come into the living room and find your Christmas nativity scene has been "rearranged" you know a sweet child that lives in your home...

These are just a few sweet reminders that I get to see throughout the day reminding me of my little one. I am so blessed to be a mommy. Although there are times when I want to run out of the church parsonage pulling my hair right out of my head....I love every minute of mommyhood.
What reminds you of your sweet little blessings?
Sweet, sweet post. I love the donkey on the roof of the stable!
ReplyDeletePrecious!!
ReplyDeleteMy husband bought me a new purse for Christmas. My family laughed at me because I chose it based on the fact that it has "sippy cup pockets" on the sides! Ha!!
That was sweet! And I love your bag!! Where did you get it?
ReplyDeleteAmey, I got it at Target. I love it too!
ReplyDeleteYou know you have a preschoolers when you have a wooden spoon sticking out of you bag and you have another one in the back seat pocket in your car and you have another one....... The list goes on and on.
ReplyDelete