Monday, January 11, 2010

Meet Bob




As I was making great progress with my DC '10 (pictures coming soon) I came across this strange Cracker Barrel toy that was purchased for our puppy, by my parents year ago. The dog never played with it. It was in its orginal packaging, never taken out of the box. As I was removing stuff and bagging it for the Goodwill store Bob came to the surface.

It was love at first sight. Ruthie Jane immediatley latched on to Bob and his ball. She does not like Bob with batteries in him, because he whirls and twirls like he is chasing after the attached ball. Ruthie Jane just prefers to tote him around under her arm. She takes him everywhere with her, even the potty. She wakes up in the morning looking for Bob. It's strange, but cute.

I am anxious to see how long Bob lasts. That's the funny thing with kiddos, you  never know what will spark their interest and how soon that spark will disappear. I must admit this is one of the funniest sparks shes had. We have a little guy in our nursery who carries his "baby" around all the time. It is actually a Snoopy dog, but he is attached. Normally Ruthie has a baby doll tucked under her arm, so this is a huge change of scenery for the Preacher Man and I.

Once again, another memory to cherish.

No comments:

Post a Comment