Monday, February 22, 2010

My lipstick.
I never thought about what it might say about me. I would have never dreamed it said anything about my personality. Hmmm....
I am intrigued by the lipstick of others. My mom for instance has super-pointy lipstick.
I, however, do not.
Here is my lipstick:



I didn't realize how close I was to being out of lipstick until I took this picture!



Here is my Lipstick Personality...
My Results:

Flat Top

To the point
High morals
Very dependable
Quick minded
Loves challenges
Careful about appearances

I will have to admit....this is pretty much me! I was releaved that it didn't say dull & boring due to such a flat dull shape. But, I think it is pretty well right on!

I am curious to know if other shapes agree with your personalities too! So, play along. Go to GlamlifeHousewife to decode your lipstick personality! The results with pictures are listed on her blog.

P.S. The Chicken Salad recipe will be posted soon per your requests. :)

3 comments:

  1. I played along sort of...didn't have time to take pics though. You're lipstick shade is pretty, looks sparkly. I love the smell of lipstick, is that weird?! Hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHHA! FLAT! That's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only wear chapstick, not lipstick. My chapstick has a "flat top" though - does that count? :)

    ReplyDelete