I just thought I would share a few random pictures from Spring Break that didn't make it in the previous posts. My sweet Canon Rebel is broken and I had to go back to using my old trusty Nikon. It's small and nice for toting around everywhere. But, I miss the quality of my Canon. However, my Nikon did a pretty good back-up jon for our Spring Break pics!
Me and The Preacher Man.
Sweet Face.
Miss Secretary.
The day we were stuck in the hotel for 254 hour waiting on the Preacher Man I unhooked the hotel phone and let RJ play with it. She had a blast and felt like a big shot.Hey, whatever works...right?
She has a slight obsession with phones right now. Which is funny because I don't talk on the phone very often. This is her current fav. an iCarly phone that she got out of a Happy Meal.
And, last....
A two-year old's bed head.It looks like she had a rough nights sleep!

I have no idea how many nights in the last 10 years of traveling we have stayed in hotel.. I do wish I would have journal our travels. I've done the same and unhooked the phone for Autumn when she was little :D Whatever you gotta do when there is nothing to do in a hotel room ;D
ReplyDeleteJust wait until RJ is a teenager and see how long she spends on the phone!
ReplyDeletecome see me at secretwifelife.blogspot.com