This year was one great big ball of fun. Since we have moved away we haven't spend many Sunday holidays with our WHOLE families. My parents always come up for the holiday but the rest of my family celebrate back home. This year we were in for such a treat because my family come for Easter! My parents, brother and his family, and my grandparents all made the trip to my hacienda.
The weekend went WAY too fast, but here is a glimpse of what we did.
We started out Saturday by taking a trip to a very special place. A place that is very dear to the Preacher Man and I, along with our families. This is a summer camp that I have spent MANY summers attending, along with the summer that I first met the Preacher Man. I relive many stages of life as I walk these campgrounds and it is such a pleasurable stroll. It has developed SO much through the years and we wanted to bring everyone back to show them all that had been built! Of course my Nana couldn't believe how it had changed in the last 30 years!
My family:
Papa out on an adventure walk with Ruthie Jane.
Nana & Dennis at the Prayer Garden:
The girls after a long day!
After naps it was Easter egg coloring time!
Sunday morning the girls were thrilled to wake up and see that the Easter Bunny had come to visit!
Now, for our matchy-matchy Sunday outfits:
My brother and his familia
My brother and his familia
The grandparents:
(I know, they don't match but the girls do!)
(I know, they don't match but the girls do!)
The grandparents:
The family
My sweet family of three!
(Forgive our hair, it had been a long morning in the nursery!)
(Forgive our hair, it had been a long morning in the nursery!)
The group
(At a strange angle)
(At a strange angle)
Preacher's Wives
Egg hunting!
She called the eggs her "Baby eggs" and wouldn't let go of them for NOTHING!
Big cousin giving little cousin pointers....
She's a pro now!
Wow, what an eye!
And, what a great weekend! We had a wonderful time celebrating the sweet resurrection of our Lord and Savior. Although these pictures don't capture the time of rejoicing that flooded our hearts as we came together as a sweet family of believers to rejoice in knowing that the grave could not conquer our Lord. It was pure joy to spend this holiday with my family and I hope it was for you too!

The matching girls look so adorable! How come when grown up girls wear matching dresses it is embarressing but it is so cute for little girls?
ReplyDeleteYou look so pretty! I love that suit.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad everyone was able to come to your place!! What sweet memories you were able to create!! Everyone looks absolutely adorable!! :)
ReplyDeleteAwwwwww, what a fun day! I'm glad everyone was able to come see you. :) You should make it tradition.
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun and everybody dressed so cute!
ReplyDeletewhat a perfect weekend:)
ReplyDelete