I just want to take a few moments to let my dear bloggity blog friends know that I will be a little hit and miss in my postings. I love blogging, but I have come to realize that I have a few spiritual and physical discplines that need adjustment. Since Ruthie Jane entered this world mine has been turned upside down. But I am on the road to getting proper priorities aligned and ask that you bear with me.
I have started a new daily regimen in which cuts out my late night blog entries. Because of my new routine I go to bed at a decent hour and have less time for the world wide web. However, once by body adjusts to my new frame of mind I plan on being back in full swing.
If you kow me very well, you know I am
not an early riser. I have tried everything to remain that way in the last two years but I have come to the conclusion that something's got to give.
Goodbye Late Nights.
Hello Early Mornings.
I will share more real soon!
I HEAR YA! I am NOT a morning person either =) AND I remember when the kids were born - HOW LIFE CHANGED!! HAHA!! HANG in there!! My roughest time was when they started school =)
ReplyDelete