In a good way of course.
As I mentioned previously our church held Revival services. We had fantastic week hearing sermons that changed our lives. The Lord used our speaker to show us truth in a great big way. I can truly proclaim that our church was revived. Many life changing decisions were made each night and I am grateful that God's Word was boldly delivered.
It was especially great for us because we had so many of our friends from the last church that we served in. Our Pastor was our speaker for the week and 18 of our friends came down too. Only about 13 stayed all week but it was soooo great to get to see everyone. It had been WAY too long!
Each night had themed nights and fun giveaways. Our church kitchen ladies provided meal each night in order to help the working families not feel so rushed.
Here are a few pictures from the week:
Meal Time
The Preacher Man talking to the Preacher.
(gets kinda confusing with multiple "Preachers")The revival services ended on Wednesday evening and everyone pulled out on Thursday. And, then on Saturday a new crew headed this way! The Preacher Man's familia arrived Saturday afternoon. His parents brought two nieces and a nephew and stayed overnight. We had a great time and we were so glad they could make it. Ruthie Jane has had some weird symptoms (more on that later) lately so we weren't sure if it was a good weekend for company, but I'm glad they came because she throughly enjoyed it!
The Girls
Ruthie and her BFF, I mean Josh.
She seriously LOVES Josh.
The whole gang minus the grown-ups.
And, that my friends is a quick run down of why I have been MIA. A fun-filled week is over and I pray a restful one is ahead!

I love that your "comment" is called an "amen" - made me smile! :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like a busy but fun week!!
Thanks for stopping by!
We *love* Seed's so much - glad you were able to find the coupon code. I have updated since then that it works still, but I went back to the post you came in on to add that it still works :)
Hey! I know those kids!! Very cut pic. I'm glad you had a great week. :)
ReplyDelete