Because of my new routine and an extremely busy next couple of weeks I will be signing off for a few days. Our church is holding Revival services next week in which we will get to host the Pastor we served under at our former church. Also about 15 of our dear friends from that church are coming down for the week along with him to see us! We are SOOOOOOO excited to see such dear people. They leave next Thursday and we have more company coming that Friday. So, things are getting crazy around the Preacher Man hacienda. I should have a lot to blog about when I return! But for now, I leave you with this...
"That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved."
Romans 10:9-10
Amber is my BFF doo dah, doo dah, Amber is my BFF oh the doo dah day.
ReplyDelete