Meet Mr. Purpie
He's a beautifully colored Beta.
Who now lives in our home.
Mr. Purpie is our sixth fish this month. He seems to be doing quite well. He is much different than the high-speed goldfish we had. He's very graceful. He takes life easy and rests a lot. When he decides to swim it seems as he just glides throughout the water.
I hope he doesn't mind my facination with the "mirror trick." Why is he so ready to fight, anyway? I guess we need to work on that don't we Mr. Purpie?
His instructions said to only feed him once every 2-3 days. This blows my mind.
It said to feed the goldfish 2-3 times a day.
He takes a much smaller amount. And, never attacks his food like our deceased Goldfish friends.
I'm a big fan of Mr. Purpie.
I hope he realizes what a lucky duck he is.
I've never been one to really like Betas. I guess I'd never seen one quite as handsome as Mr. Purpie before. Mr. Purpie was hand-picked and purchased by our dear friend, Deuce's Daddy. He did a fantastic job I must say.
Long live Mr. Purpie!

I'm glad that Mr. Purpie is still with you all, I'm sure he'll do just fine. Love the new layout! :)
ReplyDeletePurpie Purpie you can do it, all ya gotta do is set your mind to it, so go....go purpie go!
ReplyDeleteI like your new layout and stuff. Cutesy.
Get ready to enjoy a long and beautiful fish life with Mr. Purple! :-)
ReplyDeleteHope you haven"t jinxed him!
ReplyDeleteYAY! I'm so glad you FINALLY got a liver ;-) I've been so busy unpacking, I haven't had a chance to read up on anyone's blog. I'm digging the layout!
ReplyDelete