Monday, September 13, 2010

Finish the Sentence

I found this fun little game and thought I would give it a try!
Feel free to join in and repost on your blog!


1. I have.............. a ponytail in my hair.
2. Maybe I should......... learn to sew. 
3. I love.......... chocolate.
4. People would say that I am........ a germaphobe. 

5. I don't understand............ Hebrew syllabification.
6. When I wake up in the morning…....... I tiptoe around the house so I don't wake the little one.
7. I have lost........... my mind.
8. Life is full of.......... fun.
9. My past taught me........ a lot about why I am who I am today.
10. I get annoyed.......... at pessimisum.
11. Parties are............ for cake. 
12. I wish............. the Preacher Man had already finished Seminary.
13. Dogs...... are part of the family.
14. Cats...... are cute as kittens.

15. Tomorrow is......... another day.
16. I have a low tolerance for............... whining.
17. If I won a million dollars..............I would tithe first, pay off debt next, save for the future, and give some away.
18. I'm totally terrified of...............driving in large cities.

19. I've come to realize that my last kiss................should be cherished until the next!
20. I am listening to............the fish tank hum. A quiet house when Stinker is napping!
21. I talk................ to my mom every night on the phone.

22. My best friend................rocks.
23. My first kiss..............was given away whole-heartedly to the man I would marry.  
24. Love is................patient. Love is kind.
25. Marriage is..............a true covenant between a man and a woman.
26. Somewhere, someone is thinking.............Is God really real?

27. I'll always........... dream of singing the National Anthem at a sporting event.
28. The last time I really cried............... was to the Lord.
29. My cell phone is........... not always the best way to get ahold of me.
30. Before I go to bed..............I spout off some Dr. Seuss rythmes.
31. Right now I am thinking about...................... a song.
32. Babies are........................snuggly wuggly.
33. Today I............. had a fantastic McDonald's picnic lunch with Ruthie Jane.
34. I really want to be.....................obedient to the Lord.
35. Someone that will most likely re-post this is….................. fun.

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Fun to learn so many random facts in one post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I just did mine.

    ReplyDelete