I have an slightly abnormal germ paranoia.
The thought of germ ridden surfaces make me cringe.
The sight of a person who doesn't wash their hands before leaving a restroom disturbs me.
I just have a one-track mind when it comes to germies.
I know, there are good germs, they helped your immunity. Blah, blah, blah....
A few weeks ago I enjoyed an evening with two of my dearest girlfriends. We shopped, laughed, and suppered. One stop along the way we all headed straight for the restrooms. We entered to use the facilities and picked our stalls. I started my normal public restroom routine when I was caught of guard when one of the girls said, "Amber, are you still cleaning the toliet?" I hesitantly replied, "Yeeesss..." Laughter erupted the wall of that restroom because it was then that I realized I had gone overboard. Business was done for everyone by the time I got my potty prepared. I can't help it that I have to arrange the toliet paper squares in a precise way.
So, because of my germaphobic ways my sweet husband purchased this for me:
I have a big issue with kitchen cleanliness, as I think we all should. Preparing food deserves an extra amount of santitary guidelines. When I handle raw meats, eggs, or any other germ ridden product I can lather up worry free of spreading the germs to other surfaces. Of course, I would not have purchased this for myself. I usually just use my elbows and forearms for such tasks, but this has been a fantastic buy! I love it , and it dispenses the right amount soap every time. Fantastic.
Here are a few more of my favorite things:
Normally I am a Clorox wipe fan. However, this week I purchased these at the store for a change of scenery and love them! It's kinda weird that they are soft on one side and scratchy on the other, but they have proved successful in my kitchen this week!
This is my favorite bathroom cleaner. It works wonders on the grout on our bathtub. I've also used the generic brand and love it too. It's a must-have!
I love spray hand sanitizer.
I don't actually use this brand, but it's the only picture I could find online.
I am all about the real deal hand washing system, but if somewhere that it isn't available this does the trick for me!
There you have it.
A few of my favorite bacteria killing products!
Happy germ killing to you all!





I love the lysol wipes! I caught myself the other day using a lysol wipe to clean the lysol can! I don't know if you have used it or not but, the clorox daily sanitizing spray is amazing! It's gentle enough to use everyday on kids toys but, kills those nasty lil germies!
ReplyDeleteI am exactly the same! I would rather sleep in my car than stay in a germy grotty hotel too. How did we live before hadn sanitizer?
ReplyDelete