Forever Friends.
Girlfriends.
Gal Pals.
Sisterhood.
Buddies.
A good friendship is refreshing. It's nice to have someone with common interests, life goals, and similar situations. I speak of a friendship between wives in the ministry. I've always loved meeting other Ministry Wives. It's just an instant kindred spirit, another girl that sorta knows the shoes your walking in. Since I've moved a great distance away from my norm, I've met some fabulous ladies. I've made a greater effort to attend MW Conferences, activities, and even sweet bloggers. I love when I meet a MW and it feels like an instant friendship. A lady that I could talk to for hours. I love to hear the hearts of others who serve beside their husbands with obedience to the Lord. I long for these sorts of friendships and am so thankful for the sweet ones I've come in contact with.
I say all of this because I'm getting excited ya'll.
I just registered for a conference in which I will be surronded by these sweet ladies.
We will have sessions geared towards us, as ministry wives.
We will have great food and fellowship with girls who just might talk my ear off.
We will come away feeling revived because someone else is taking the time to invest in our lives.
This is a time I cling to from one year to the next.
So, thank you to all my sweet Ministry Wife friends.
I truly cherish our friendship!
I'm sooo excited you are going! I assume you are talking about the Leading & Loving it Retreat right? I know exactly how you feel about being around other PWs...instant friendships!!! I am so thankful for the blog world where we can connect!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Are you going to the leading and loving it retreat ?
ReplyDeleteAH, where is this retreat?!?! I would love to go to something with ministry wives! We do have a five staff wives now (went from 3 to 5 just last week!) and I love them all dearly! There is a special love, friendship, and an "I've got your back no matter what" that just comes with the territory!
ReplyDelete