I am SO excited about Ruthie Jane's costume this year. Last year she was a doll-faced 50's girl. Her outfit was aboslutely darling! But, this year she will be going trick-or-treating with the cast of Toy Story. Her closest buddies totally dig Toy Story 3. In fact, we all went together to watch it in theaters. It was so much fun! So, there was no doubt what these kiddos should dress up as! Ruthie Jane being the only girl gets to be the root-tootin Jessie.
There were many cutesy Princess, Fairy, and Nursery Rythme costumes but this one was a must-have! It seems that the trend this year has gone to tutus. Every girl costume includes a tutu. Super cute, but actually going as a themed crew is way more fun!
Her entourage will include:
Of course, the Beloved Woody.
Mr. Buzz Lightyear himself.
And, the only infant of the crew will be a Barrel of Monkeys!
I'm not sure if this is the EXACT costume he will be wearing, but I'm sure it's something at least very similar.
However, it should be a fun-filled evening bringing in lots of treats!
Will you be dressing up this year?





Cute outfits!! My kiddos were actually Buzz & Jessie last year and had so much fun! They are still deciding on their costumes for this year, although they'd better hurry up and decide!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute! I want to be the monkies!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, they all are going to look so cute! What a good idea!
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to convince the boys to be salt and pepper...but they're lobbying for super heroes. They'll probably win! Cloe wants to be an artist! Gonna have to find a beret!
I saw her costume at Toys R Us today!
ReplyDeleteI love the costumes! We wanted Isaac to be Woody, but could find one in his size. Now we are thinking Charlie Brown and have him carry Snoopy.
ReplyDelete