In the mind of a two-year old...
This all makes perfect sense.
I told her to go put up her baby dolls shoes, and she lined them right in the middle of her own shoes.Ruthie Jane prayed for our meal the other night. It went something like this:
Dear God, bless this food.
We are having a food party.
We are having a food party.
And, we get to eat pie.
Amen.
----------------------------------------------------------------
She also learned about Moses in her Wednesday evening class last week. She came home telling her daddy what she had learned. When he asked her what God said, she replied, without hesitation...
"I pledge allegience to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands one nation under God indivisible with liberty and justice for all."
After I cook supper she now says, "Momma it's delicious!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
This last week we have pretty well completed the last stage of potty training. The Preacher Man brought her home a bag of gummy worms as a prize. When he gave them to her she replied, "Aww..You're SO sweet!"
The. Funnist. Thing. Ever.

Ah, she is so sweet! Can we just make a little arranged marriage agreement right now? :)
ReplyDeleteAHHAHAHAH!!!!! So funny. And I don't know about the omelets. Um. I'm scared of eggs.
ReplyDeleteShe is so funny!You should compile all these funny RJ posts into a book for her when she is 18!
ReplyDeletehaha The doll shoes cracks me up!!!
ReplyDeleteOh I love those sweet moments...enjoy them.
ReplyDelete