The ladies at our church have began a Biggest Loser/Weight Watchers competition. This week marks Week 2 of losing weight and feeling great, also known as The FLUF Club. Now, as I have mentioned before I'm still carrying the post-baby weight from Ruthie Jane almost 3 years ago. I've tried a few different things to get the weight off, but never been consistent enough to be successful. So, hopefully with a weekly weigh-in and other ladies to keep me accountable this time will be a success! I've never tried WW before, so wish me luck!
I'm excited about the thought of fitting into the bazillion clothes that have been hanging in my closet for the last three years unworn. I'm thrilled to rejoice with a group of ladies over each and every pound that is lost. I'm looking forward to getting healthier. And, the Preacher Man is doing this right along with me...So, I can't wait to see him succeed too!
So, there will be many new food choices and recipes in the near future. I've been cooking and counting points. And, finding fantastic recipes along the way. I can't wait to share them with you! And, if you are a Weight Watcher gal please share any tips or recipes you have that may help me out!
Now, on to counting points....
I'm gonna be watching this with you. I feel off the wagon a few weeks ago when life got a little crazy & I need some help getting back on! Have I ever told you Sean from Biggest Loser (he was the youth minister on there a few episodes back) is on staff at our church? If you ever want him to come speak to your ladies let me know & I can hook you up with him.
ReplyDeleteGood luck! There are so many great foods that are also great choices.... not that I often make the right choice!
ReplyDelete