I don't make waffles very often. But, these seemed to yummy to pass up!
So, I broke out the ol' waffle maker we got for a wedding gift.
Blended up the following ingredients:
2/3 c. whole-wheat flour
1/3 c. all-purpose flour
1 1/2 t. baking powder
1/2 t. cinnamon
1/2 t. salt
1/8 t. nutmeg
1 rip banana
1/2 c. fat-free milk
1 t. packed brown sugar
1 t. canola oil
1 large egg
And, made waffles!
I did top mine with a little waffle syrup. But you could also use honey.
Each waffle is 4 points.
I actually doubled my batch and froze a few for future use.
Just pop them in the toaster like Eggos and you've got breakfast!

Wow! Home made waffles seem like a luxury, but they are so simple.
ReplyDeleteYum to the um! I can't wait to try these...I need to get a waffle maker first though :-)
ReplyDeleteI want a waffel maker :D I love it when some hotel chains have them for their breakfast. I spend way to much time in hotels.... lol
ReplyDelete