I'm currently still in the blogger delay status, not because I don't have anything to blog about...
First, the snow put out my wireless connection.
Second, someone parked a trailer in front of my wireless router.
Third, Ruthie Jane has been under the weather.
And, fourth....
I've been preoccupied trying to figure out what do to with the stuff in my refrigerator.
You see our fridge went out two nights ago.
This is our current refrigeration system:
You see our fridge went out two nights ago.
This is our current refrigeration system:
Hopefully, we will find a good fridge soon. We just want to be good stewards of our finances, therefore we haven't just ran out and bought a new one. We're in the price browsing stage. I think today I'm turning the Preacher Man loose and letting him use all the skills Dave Ramsey taught him about getting a good deal. These skills come naturally to the Preacher Man, so hopefully the salesmen will be true to their descriptions.
Until next time friends!
If you need me, I will be getting ice to keep our milk cold.

Oh gracious that sounds like a nightmare. Let us know how it all turns out!
ReplyDeleteThat was me, not mom. ;)
ReplyDelete