Friday, March 18, 2011

SP's Day: The Green

After I decorated my festive table for under $10, I decided I'd better fill it with some extra green food for each meal too! So, I got some fantastic coloring to color many goodies with.


We started the day with green milk.

Green Pancakes.


And, the Preacher Man had Irish Cream coffee creamer for his morning cup of coffee.


Knowing we would have dinner guests for supper I quickly began baking our dessert.
Mint Chocolate Cookies.


Lunch was an easy-chessy hot dog.
Complete with green mustard.

For supper we had cast-iron fried chicken, homemade cream corn,
green taters'n'gravy...


And, shamrock buttermilk biscuits.


I didn't get a snapshot of the full meal. But, you get the St. Patty's picture.
This was such a super fun day!
Ruthie Jane definately enjoyed the fun festivities!!

2 comments:

  1. I bet your little one thought that day was amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great day!! The things memories are made of!

    ReplyDelete