Everyone's in bed.
And, I'm up prepping for SP'sD.
This isn't a holiday in which we usually celebrate. But this year I thought I would make it a bit fun and spruce the day up with green.
This is what I came up with on a Preacher Man's budget.
I got out the gold chargers from Christmas, plain white plates, and white tablecloth all of which I already owned. I ventured to Hobby Lobby and bought 3 Clearance cups for around thirty-cents a piece.
A buck-fiddy for a package of green napkins.
And, the most expensive item....
The Lindt truffles. I think they were $5.
The Lindt truffles. I think they were $5.
Oh, and Ruthie Jane got a little somethin' extra at her place setting.
M&M's & Stickers.
A definate fav in her world.
A definate fav in her world.
Tomorrow, you'll get to see all the fun green food I have planned!

I can't wait to see!!!! Green eggs! Green pancakes! Green milk!
ReplyDeleteJust proves that a limited amount of the "green" doesn't mean you can't celebrate and decorate!
ReplyDeleteLove all the festive green!!!
ReplyDelete