Sunday, March 6, 2011

Me + Priceline = BFF

 I am pretty sure you guys all know my love for Priceline. I honestly think it's the ONLY way to book a hotel room. We've always received fantastic rooms and getting the best prices. So, I thought I would share with you yet another Priceline deal.

Last week one of our elderly men of the church was taken to the hospital by helicopter, when you live in a rural area it's 2 hours to a major hospital. So, any major surgeries require a bit of a travel for us. So, we threw our suitcases together and traveled 2.5 hours. The Preacher Man loves for Stinker Britches and I to come along, even though we can't really go to the hospital with him.

Moments before we left the house, we jumped online and booked ourselves a Priceline deal. We stayed at a very nice Marriott hotel, for $55. As always, here is a peek-sie inside our room.

This was the best angle I could get of the room.

There was a fantastic array of bath goodies from Bath & Body Works awaiting our arrival.

And, no matter how fancy the hotel is, the Germ-X always comes out.

What's a trip to the big city without a Krispy Kreme donut or two?

It was a nice overnight stay.
But, as always we're ready to come home!

Thanks Priceline!

3 comments:

  1. I have got to try that next time we go somewhere. How is the man from your church?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice little *getaway* for you even during a time of caring for others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw that donut, I immediately forgot everything else I had read and just wanted to go get a donut. :)
    LOVELY hotel room! We love priceline a lot too! It always cracks me up when we mosey into a lush motel with our three kiddos staring wide-eyed, wearing their little backpacks! I probably look exactly the same as them!

    ReplyDelete