Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sick Day (s)

Generally Ruthie Jane is as healthy as a horse. But, this past week she has caught some sort of yucky virus. Poor baby. We had to miss a VERY special birthday and a Sunday of church because of it.
But, I thought I would share some ever-so-thoughtful cards Ruthie Jane received from her beloved Sunday School class. They are precious.



My absolute favorite card is pictured below. I laugh uncontrollably while reading it. Some little girl thinks we are calling her "Ruthie James."
Poor little soul.
Someday she'll learn the Preacher's Kid doesn't have a girl/boyish name.

Makes me laugh!

4 comments:

  1. RUTHIE JAMES! That is so funny. Even funnier that I read it and didn't notice anything wrong until I read what you wrote. I;m out of it. And of course healthy RJ got sick on the one weekend we needed her well! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little cards. What a thoughtful SS teacher to have the kids make those for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww..I hope she's feeling well soon. Love the cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous15/6/11

    Just wanted to let you know that we have chosen you as one of the Featured M2M Blogs on The Preacher's Wife for June 17-30!

    ReplyDelete