I've been absent from the blogging world for over a month.
A great big thank you to those of you wondering where I have been! It's nice to know I was missed!
It's been a busy last six weeks.
Here's my recap....
Here's my recap....
I became a rockstar and recived my first private plane ride.
The Preacher Man and I were priviledged enough to go to a Expository Preaching conference in style last month. It helps when you know people! ;)
It was way cool.
I don't know if I can ever fly commercial again!
I don't know if I can ever fly commercial again!
We took a quick trip to Texas.
While we were there we went to the "fancy" McDonalds. Mahagony booth, chandeliers, and Ralph Lauren wall paper. Pretty cool!
We celebrated Mother's Day, with the best Momma in the WHOLE world!
We also celebrated Easter, but believe it or not...
I didn't get one family picture of us!
Our Women's Ministry hosted our first Tea Party.
The "finely brewed teas" were splendid.
But, the cupcakes stole the show!
There was also our community wide Fish Fry, our Spring Revival, and the Preacher Man had finals.
Whew.
I told ya I've been busy!
I told ya I've been busy!

So glad to see you back in the bloggy world. I have definitely missed hearing about life in the parsonage and raising the Ruth!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! I'd just been thinking about you this weekend! Has there ever been a busier spring? Looks like you had a whirlwind of fun and memorable times!!!
ReplyDeleteWe were beginning to worry! :) Glad you're back, Preacher's Wife. :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome back, missed seeing your post.
ReplyDeleteLisa
Wonderful to see you back...glad you've been keeping busy! :)
ReplyDeleteYay! You came back! We've been keeping your family in our prayers. :)
ReplyDelete