And why is it that they taste SO much better when you are trying to restrict them from your daily life?
I have found these to things to be so true the last couple of weeks. I love candy. I love it any day of the week and any time of the day. I love it chocolate coated, sugar coated, or whatever coated. I just love candy. I truly love sweets for that matter. Anything that tickles my sweet tooth helps me get through my day.
Now, I understand this is not a good habit to have. I also understand that sweets are not the answer to the world's problems. But, I do not understand why they are so irresistable.
So, here is an ode, in no particular order, to a few of my favs:
The fantastical "Buckeyes" purchased at Cracker Barrel. Yes, they do taste as good as they look.

Next, a childhood favorite that has been rediscovered and hard to find. Sixlets. My husband calls them a cheap imitation of M&M's. I say, "Whatev, I would choose these babies over M&M's any day!"
The true blue Kit-Kat. If you come to my house there is a 90% chance these will be in my candy dish. The fun sized ones that is.
Another childhood favorito, Trolli Bright Crawlers. I haven't had these in years. But they are very dear to my taste buds.

And, last Chick-O-Sticks. These make me think of road trips with my Nana. They pretty much rock my face off. And, when on a road-trip I always have to stop and get one!

Now that you've had your sugar-high buzz on over to my buddy at http://www.glamlifehousewife.blogspot.com/ and check-out her awesome giveaway. And if you win feel free to donate it to me. :) Thanks!

oh my gosh! I am so glad that I am not alone in my addiction to all things sweet!!! I have recently had some dental work done that is actually seeming to be the only thing that slightly causes me to hesitate before putting enormous amounts of candy into my mouth, but other than that, I pretty much have no self control!!! :D those buckeyes looked SO good, that I may have to make some!!! :D
ReplyDelete