Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Trick or Treat

I know it is early to be thinking of Halloween costumes. However, I have been getting magazines in the mail with costumes in them. This leaves my mind spinning. What will Ruthie Jane be this year for Halloween? Last year she was the sweetest lil' honey bee you've ever seen, thanks to Cracker Barrel.

So, as I looked through the magazine and then looked online I found a few that I might be interested in. Some more than other of course...

But, what do you think?
Which is the cutest?
Which costume should Ruthie Jane wear for Halloween??



This little fairy bug would be awfully cute! I love the girlie tutu!


As we all know...Hershey Kisses are just to die for. I love them.



This one just cracks me up. I can't look at it without smiling! And, thinking of Coach Callison.


I just think this one is hilarious because RJ LOVES horses. But I think it would be cuter one day when she has a little sibling. I would love to see her be a cowgirl and the baby be the horse! ha ha...




I really like this one. I love the fact you can get her name put on it. And, I love the girlieness of the skirt. Super Duper cute!





This is kinda like her costume last year except for the fact it was a honey bee. I like this one. I just dunno if it's too much like last years!


So, there you are. Those are some of my top picks for costumes this year.


Which one would you choose?

And, you ladies with kiddos...

What are yours going to be this year?





4 comments:

  1. I vote for the poodle skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poodle skirt for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's be honest: she's going to be adorable in whatever costume you pick. I love the ultra frilly ones with the tutu skirts--those are just too fun & great for dress up post Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with SB, she'll be adorable in whatever costume you pick...but my fave is the poodle skirt..its SO CUTE!!

    and congrats on your diet!!! 7lbs is AWESOME! Sorry I haven't commented lately, the computer has been acting up so my computer time has been hit and miss.

    ReplyDelete