Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Works like a charm...


Alrighty Ladies, I must tell you. This 11 day diet REALLY works. I am so surprised at the results so far. I have been eating as the diet says, for six whole days now. I am SO anxious to see the scale in the morning. As of this morning after five whole days of dieting I had lost 7 pounds! Yep, you read it...SEVEN! It's so nice to see the scale go down that many numbers in such a short time!

Now, it has been told that the poundage dropping slows down from here on. But, I am just thrilled that I have lost as much as I have. My goal for this diet is 10 lbs. I am just thrilled!!

The time has come to get SERIOUS about exercising. The Preacher Man and I have joined our city fitness center. We have been 4 days so far. And, as of Thursday the ladies at our church are getting together to do some sort of excercise. Maybe Tae-Bo or something of the like.

So get ready America...my skinny jeans are coming back out of the closet!

3 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME!!!! :-) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep that's my church--it's gigantic. It has more members than my home town has residents. I never thought I'd be at a megachurch but God placed me here & I'm so thankful for this adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://fellowshipchurch.com/elementary is the link to our page--I run the program for volunteer & staff kids (k-5th). It's good times.

    ReplyDelete