
Why is it so hard to control laughter during serious moments?
Why can't I keep the giggles to myself?
I just can't...
That's why...
The other day I cooked up a scrumptious meal for my sweet little family of three to devour. As we sat down at the dining room table, the three of us joined hands and my Preacher Man began to give thanks for our food.
This is a normal occasion. We don't eat a meal without thanking the Lord for His provisions. It's usually not a funny time. But, on this particular occasion, it was. My sweet Preacher Man said a prayer that went something like this:
"Dear Lord, thank you for this day. We praise you for this meal. I am so grateful for my family as we eat together around this table. I thank you for the food you have given to us and I pray that you would bless the ones who packaged the meat we are about to eat...."
And that my friends is when the giggles kicked into high gear.
And that my friends is when the giggles kicked into high gear.
He has never prayed a special blessing on those who packaged our meat.
I know this is very sweet of him to think of these hard-working people. But, I just couldn't contain my laughter. My whole body began to jump up and down trying to hold it in. I was never so glad for him to finish, and then the floodgates of laughter broke loose.
I laughed, and laughed, and laughed.
Oh boy, my sweet Preacher Man.
He's one of a kind.
He's one of a kind.

ha ha - yeah that's pretty funny... although, I'm sure they appreciate the prayers. (-:
ReplyDelete~K
I totally would have LOL'd!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa! Kenny cracks me up.
ReplyDeleteAwe! That's so sweet! Hahahaha!
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! I love it!!
ReplyDelete