I let her play in her room alone for short periods of time.
I let her wander around the house, however she is usually following me.
And, I have recently given her free reign on her snacks. Instead of hovering over her and making sure she didn't spill her Cheerios, or eat the cheese she dropped on the floor, I let her have her bowl and go.
However, in doing this....
This is what I find:
Yep, she's my little stinker bug.
But, eat Cheerios while sitting underneath an end table, it's just not working for me.

It's like her own personal table. Just like you, the Preacher Man, & her eat dinner at the dining room table, this is her snack table. :-)
ReplyDeleteha ha - well it is very creative, and her own little hideaway. soo.... I guess you can't blame her - kind of like a table! (-:
ReplyDeleteI say let her do it!
ReplyDeleteHaha! So cute.
ReplyDeleteReminds me of the time Kim and I hid under our dining room table and shared a bottle of Flinstones Vitamins!